Some Favorite Books This Week!
I’ve been having a tough time keeping up with both the reading AND posting here. While I get it all sorted out, I thought I could at least post the reviews here to Amazon, so you can read them there!
Note: I am listing reviews as I do them each day. Sometimes, Amazon takes days or even a week or more to approve these reviews, so you will see a lag between when I list reviews and when a link is available. The longest I had to wait was 3.5 weeks!
Note about Goodreads and BookBub Reviews Linked Below
Sometimes, you’ll see me link to my review at Goodreads or BookBub. That’s usually because I’m having some sort of issue with Amazon: they’re taking waaaaay too long to post the review or they’ve rejected the review because they say it isn’t up to “community standards.” They are never specific… and just ask me to review the community standards page. I wish they would be specific… so I can avoid whatever it is they don’t like. Most “rejected” reviews are rather tame; some are even 5 stars. I’ve noted that some words seem to trigger it, like boring or transitioning. Hey, sometimes things just ARE boring, and it is much more succinct to say that than “visually unappealing” when talking backgrounds in children’s activity books! Others completely leave me scratching my head about what might be “wrong” with the review.
Hope that life becomes a little more sane so I can post my full reviews here soon!
- Silver Creek by G.L. Snodgrass
- Woken By The Highlander by Rebecca Preston
- Abigail’s Journey by Jean C. Joachim
- Baking from the Heart by Sophie Mays
Mysteries, Suspense, and Thrillers
- Peril at Thornywilde by Jonni Rich
- Mia and Nattie: One Great Team! by Marlene M. Bell
- Help Hungry Henry Deal Stay Positive by Esther Pia Cordova
- Piper Green and the Fairy Tree by by Ellen Potter
- Basic Math for Adults by Evergreen Tutoring Services
- The DNA of Democracy by Richard Lyons
- The Nomadic Art of Budget Travel: Slow Down, Spend Less, Go Deep by Kayla Kurin
- Learn to Program with App Inventor by Lyra Blizzard Logan
- Guitar Fretboard Memory Magic by Nick Morrison
Activity Books for Adults
- Irresistibly Cute Kittens: Coloring Book by Khalila Black
- Sudoku Book With 500 Easy To Medium Large Print Puzzles For Adults And Seniors by PuzzleNest Publishing
- Joy of Autumn Adult Coloring Book by Lemon Drop Coloring
- Countryside in Autumn Coloring Book by Lemon Drop Coloring
Health, Wellness, & Medicine
- Dr Maya: Protecting You Protecting Us from Infections and Illness by Dr. Kadiyali M Srivatsa
Self-Help & Spiritual
- Mindfulness Meditation for Anxiety by Olivia Stones
- Ask Baba Yaga by Taisia Kitaiskaia
- Loving You All Year Round: 366 Questions for Couples by Rose Trifolia Press
- Surviving Sobriety by Dirk Foster
Children’s Activity & Joke Books
- Learn to Read and Write by Alessandro Battan
- BIG Love Coloring Book for Kids by Busy Family
- Unicorns & Hearts Coloring Book by Busy Family
- Animals Coloring Book For Kids Ages 3-8 by Fresh Brain
- Don’t Laugh Challenge – Thanksgiving Edition by Witty Jester
- I Spy Valentine’s Day Book for Kids Ages 2-5 by Happy Harper