Some Favorite Books This Week!
I’ve been having a tough time keeping up with both the reading AND posting here. While I get it all sorted out, I thought I could at least post the reviews here to Amazon, so you can read them there!
Note: I am listing reviews as I do them each day. Sometimes, Amazon takes days or even a week or more to approve these reviews, so you will see a lag between when I list reviews and when a link is available. The longest I had to wait was 3.5 weeks!
Hope that life becomes a little more sane soon!.
- Enchanting the Duke by Patricia Grasso (Regency)
- A Marriage of Necessity by
- Following Faith by Jacqui Nelson (Old West Oregon)
- The Perfect Duchess by
Valley Brideby G. L. Snodgrass (Old West Nevada)
- Barron’s Bride by Kathleen Lawless (Old West Arizona)
- Redemption of a Marquess by
- Sweet Romance Novellas Collection I by Kimberly Grell
- Maple Sugar Crush by Beth
- Diana, A Spencer in Love by Deb Stratas (author calls it a novel, but it isn’t really)
- And I Love Her by Nina Lindsey
I Loved YouWhen by Sarah Bloome
- The Magic of Manifesting by
- 97 Speaks by Babette Hughes (memoir by 97-year-old woman)
- Pyrography for Beginners Handbook by Stephen Fleming
- Heaven and Hell by Dr. Neel Burton (about emotions, not theology!)
- Walking the 10 Paths of Self-Healing by Nadav Ben-Yehuda
- Keto Diet Includes 3 Manuscripts by Amy Moore
- The Guide to Staying Healthy after 40 for Men the Keto Way by Richard Robinson
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet Cookbook and Weight Loss Plan for Beginners by Marsha Graham
- The Guide to Staying Healthy after 40 for Women the Keto Way by Richard Robinson
- Murder by Candlelight by Blythe Baker
- The Body in Bloomsbury by Camilla Blythe
- Honey, Hearts, & Homicide by Paula Lester & Lisa B. Thomas
- Mystic Guests by Leanne Leeds
- Hand Shadow Animal Activity for Kids by Jacob Mason
- L is for Locomotive by Dr. Mia Clarke
- T is for T-Rex by Dr. Mia Clarke
- Hidden in Time by Barbara Longley