Some Favorite Books This Week!
I’ve been having a tough time keeping up with both the reading AND posting here. While I get it all sorted out, I thought I could at least post the reviews here to Amazon, so you can read them there!
Note: I am listing reviews as I do them each day. Sometimes, Amazon takes days or even a week or more to approve these reviews, so you will see a lag between when I list reviews and when a link is available. The longest I had to wait was 3.5 weeks!
Note about Goodreads and BookBub Reviews Linked Below
Sometimes, you’ll see me link to my review at Goodreads or BookBub. That’s usually because I’m having some sort of issue with Amazon: they’re taking waaaaay too long to post the review or they’ve rejected the review because they say it isn’t up to “community standards.” They are never specific… and just ask me to review the community standards page. I wish they would be specific… so I can avoid whatever it is they don’t like. Most “rejected” reviews are rather tame; some are even 5 stars. I’ve noted that some words seem to trigger it, like boring or transitioning. Hey, sometimes things just ARE boring, and it is much more succinct to say that than “visually unappealing” when talking backgrounds in children’s activity books! Others completely leave me scratching my head about what might be “wrong” with the review.
Hope that life becomes a little more sane so I can post my full reviews here soon!
- FIRST: A Collection of Series Starters by Carly Keene
- The Mom Collection by Kim Hartfield
- One Hundred Mistakes by Kelly Collins
- Big, Sexy, Alphas of Wildwood County (Books 1-4 BOX SET) by Khloe Summers
- His Special Angel by Lynn Marshal
- To Spark a Fae War by Tessonja Odette
- Pregnancy Planner and Organizer Book by Creative Books
- Our Family Bucket List by Mango Design Lab
- Jumbo Word Search Puzzles for Seniors: 101 Extra Large Print Word Searches for Elderly Adults by Blair Feliz
- Valentine’s Day Word Search For Adults by Outdoor Words Publications (review rejected by Amazon for a reason I cannot figure out; book not at Goodreads, but I will put it in soon so I can put my review up)
- Learn How To Speak Spanish In 30 Days: Common Spanish Phrases For Everyday Scenarios by Laz Viera (recently renamed “Learn Spanish for Adult Beginners by Explore ToWin”)
- Inkslinger — 99-Day Guided Writing Experience by Kimberly M. Cooper Griffin
- The 7 Day Authors Guide To Book Advertising by Matthew J. Holmes
- How To Write Great Palindromes by Ray N. Franklin
- Novel Writing Prep: A 30-Day Planner that Prepares You to Write 50,000 Words in One Month by Monica Leonelle
- Character Development for Fiction Writers by Just Writerly Things
- 500 Romance Writing Prompts by Erica Blumenthal
Self-Help & Spiritual
- Sermon Notes Journal for Women: A Christian Women’s Journal for Church Sermon and Bible Study Notes by LL&B Publishing
- Air Fryer Convection Oven Cookbook by Jill McDougall
- Sirtfood Diet: The Official Sirtfood Diet Recipe Book for Beginners by Jack Bolick
- Traeger Grill & Smoker Cookbook by Derek Jordan
- Spanish Sight Words, No. 2 by Sara Ingles
Children’s Activity & Joke Books
- Dinosaurs Coloring Book, Volume II, for Kids age 8 – 12 by MagikKids Books
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Book For Kids: Animals In Love by Kids Rule
- Happy Easter Cut and Paste Workbook for Preschool by Busy Kid Press
- Funny Jokes for 12 Year Old Kids by Cooper The Pooper
- How to Draw Princesses and Fairies for Girls 6-9 by MagikKids Books
- Happy Easter Dot Markers Activity Book Ages 2+ by Busy Kid Press
- Little Kids Big Book of Toddler Coloring by KonnectdKids Publishing
- The Laugh Challenge Joke Book – Lucky Clover Edition by Riddleland
- Unicorn Coloring Book for Kids by Grace Lockhaven
- Sudoku for Kids 8-12 Years Old: 320 Easy 9×9 Logic Puzzles for Children Ages 8 to 12 by Blair Feliz